Communications & Brand Manager / Intern / Working Student (f/m/d)
You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in the energy transition? You have proficient skills in marketing, communication and design? You want to work with an amazing team and enable renewable energy adoption worldwide? Liquid Air Energy Storage is uniquely suited to solve large parts of the global energy storage problems, and we are looking for support in the strategic and sales team to improve our awareness of potential customers in the energy sector.
Who are we?
phelas is pushing green energy production worldwide to the next level. Our Liquid Air Energy Storage will help to store green energy for short and medium durations. It will allow an increase of renewable energy in the grids and make them more economical. To top it off, it doesn’t use critical materials in contrast to Lithium-Batteries.
Our technology is based on already established industry solutions (cryogenic tanks, turbines, compressors) and easily scalable. With our unique approach, we are able to solve the existing hurdles of Liquid Air Energy Storage and enable decreasing costs as well as new business models.
What will you do?
- You will work with us on a communication strategy which fits the company’s vision and mission.
- Improve our social media presence and create content
- Create texts that position our product in the right target group / customer segments
- Promote strategically through selected channels in customer segments
- Shape and develop strategies and expand our brand identity
- Develop designs and layouts for various content
- Design advertising material
- Feed your findings back into our strategic and sales team
- Actively form and shape the company and its culture
- Make more renewable energy production possible to save our planet!
Who are you?
- You have a background in the fields of marketing, communication, media design (eg through a university degree or comparable qualification)
- Relevant experience in the fields of brand building, conception, digital marketing
- You are up to date in technology, media and digital trends
- You communicate clearly, work independently and take the initiative
- You are business fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Will do attitude
- Your unique superpower not listed here – if you think you’re qualified for the role, please send us a message!
Further information on data processing
Please see the information sheet on the processing of applicant data here [German/English PDF].