Sales Representative & Strategist / Intern / Working Student (f,m,d)
You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in the energy transition? You’re keen to understand customer‘s energy challenges over the next decade? You want to work with an amazing team and enable renewable energy adoption worldwide? Liquid Air Energy Storage is uniquely suited to solve large parts of the global energy storage problems, and we are looking for support in the sales team to deliver perfect solutions for our customers.
Who are we?
phelas is pushing green energy production worldwide to the next level. Our Liquid Air Energy Storage will help to store green energy for short and medium durations. It will allow an increase of renewable energy in the grids and make them more economical. To top it off, it does not use critical materials in contrast to Lithium-Batteries.
Our technology is based on already established industry solutions (cryogenic tanks, turbines, compressors) and is easily scalable. With our unique approach, we are able to solve the existing hurdles of Liquid Air Energy Storage and enable decreasing costs as well as new business models.
What will you do?
- Goal of this internship is to extend and validate our sales strategy with customers
- Develop and implement standard sales processes, clarifying main customer barriers and how to overcome them to optimise sales cycle time
- Continuously reviewing, challenging and improving phelas’ Go-to-Market strategy
- Develop various energy storage business models, fitting customers‘ needs
- Feed your findings back into our strategic and technical teams
- Make more renewable energy production possible to save our planet!
Who are you?
- You are outgoing, result oriented, responsive, and ambitious
- A convincing seller and storyteller, ideally with some experience in customer acquisition and relationship management skills
- Understanding of energy systems, economics and markets
- Understanding and appreciating the requirements for different business models
- Experience in dealing with large organizations as customers (while not having a large “organization mindset”)
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any additional EU language would be a plus.
- Will-do attitude
- Your unique superpower not listed here – if you think you’re qualified for the role, please send us a message!
Further information on data processing
Please see the information sheet on the processing of applicant data here [German/English PDF].