General intern (f,m,d)
You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in the energy transition? You’re keen to understand customer‘s energy challenges over the next decade? You want to work with an amazing team and enable renewable energy adoption worldwide? Liquid Air Energy Storage is uniquely suited to solve large parts of the global energy storage problems, and we are looking for support in our team.
Who are we?
phelas is pushing green energy production worldwide to the next level. Our Liquid Air Energy Storage will help to store green energy for short and medium durations. It will allow an increase of renewable energy in the grids and make them more economical. To top it off, it does not use critical materials in contrast to Lithium-Batteries.
Our technology is based on already established industry solutions (cryogenic tanks, turbines, compressors) and is easily scalable. With our unique approach, we are able to solve the existing hurdles of Liquid Air Energy Storage and enable decreasing costs as well as new business models.
What will you do?
- Make more renewable energy production possible to save our planet!
- As a young and growing team, we have many interesting tasks to be done! We will be happy to get to know you better! Possible tasks include
- Track: Engineering
- we have a variety of technical things to figure out
- that include mechanical, chemical and electrical engineering
- compile, validate and analyse experimental test results
- general help in assembly and setting up prototype / test benches
- Track: Energy Markets
- operational tasks related to energy markets
- collect, validate and analyse market data on energy production, storage and consumption
- interaction with relevant players in the energy markets globally
- Track: Entrepreneurial Operations
- general research and data analytic tasks
- ensure Investor-readiness, structure information for slick slides
- Financial modelling and planning
Who are you?
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any additional EU language would be a plus.
- Academic background with a link to sustainability or technology.
- First operational work experience is a plus.
- Will-do attitude
- Your unique superpower not listed here – if you think you’re qualified for the role, please apply here.