Unsolicited Application (f,m,d)
You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in the energy transition? You’re keen to understand customer‘s energy challenges over the next decade? You want to work with an amazing team and enable renewable energy adoption worldwide? Liquid Air Energy Storage is uniquely suited to solve large parts of the global energy storage problems, and we are looking for support in our team.
Who are we?
phelas is pushing green energy production worldwide to the next level. Our Liquid Air Energy Storage will help to store green energy for short and medium durations. It will allow an increase of renewable energy in the grids and make them more economical. To top it off, it does not use critical materials in contrast to Lithium-Batteries.
Our technology is based on already established industry solutions (cryogenic tanks, turbines, compressors) and is easily scalable. With our unique approach, we are able to solve the existing hurdles of Liquid Air Energy Storage and enable decreasing costs as well as new business models.
What will you do?
- As a young and growing team, we have many interesting tasks to be done! We will be happy to get to know you better!
- Make more renewable energy production possible to save our planet!
Who are you?
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any additional EU language would be a plus.
- Will-do attitude
- Your unique superpower not listed here – if you think you’re qualified for the role, please send us a message!
Please answer briefly (no more than 2-3 sentences per question) these short questions to speed up your application and send to email@example.com along with your CV.
- Which type of position are you looking for? (intern/working student/full-time)
- Are you allowed to work in Germany? If not, please outline how you would be allowed to work in Germany soon.
- What do you expect when working for a Start-up?
- What do you want to know from us, what is your most burning question? (this is for us to prepare if you get to the next round)
- Which project are you most proud of? Briefly describe.
- What is the single most important skill, you can bring into a startup?
Further information on data processing
Please see the information sheet on the processing of applicant data here [German/English PDF].