Are you ready to spark a revolution in the energy sector? Do you have a passion for driving the adoption of renewable energy solutions globally? We’re looking for a dynamic Sales Representative to promote our state-of-the-art energy storage solution, Aurora, and our pioneering software, Catalyst. These revolutionary products are set to redefine energy storage and planning, making 24/7 renewable power a reality.
Innovate with phelas
phelas Job Offers
Who are we?
At phelas, we’re innovating the future of energy storage with Aurora and Catalyst. Aurora, our containerized Liquid Air Energy Storage (LAES) solution, is designed to reshape the energy storage landscape. Meanwhile, Catalyst, our trailblazing energy storage and green hydrogen planning tool, is streamlining the pathway to efficient, sustainable energy planning. Together, these solutions are igniting the transition to continuous, 24/7 renewable power, and you can be part of this exciting journey.
What will you do?
In your role as a Sales Representative & Strategist, you will:
- Drive sales for both Aurora and Catalyst, refining and executing our sales strategy in alignment with customer requirements.
- Develop and implement standardized sales processes to identify and overcome customer barriers, aiming to optimize the sales cycle time.
- Continually review, challenge, and improve phelas’ Go-to-Market strategy.
- Develop business models for our energy storage solutions that cater to our customers’ specific needs.
- Regularly liaise with our strategic and technical teams, feeding back your insights and findings.
- Play a pivotal role in propelling renewable energy production and transforming the energy landscape of tomorrow.
Who are you?
- An outgoing, result-oriented, responsive, and ambitious professional.
- A persuasive seller and communicator, with experience in customer acquisition and relationship management.
- Knowledgeable about energy systems, economics, and markets.
- Able to understand and cater to the requirements of various business models.
- Experienced in managing relationships with large organizations as customers.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in any additional EU language is a plus.
- A go-getter with a ‘will-do’ attitude
If you believe you’re qualified for the role, even if you have a unique superpower not listed here, we encourage you to apply!
What do we offer?
- phelas is a place to grow ideas and strive as a team. We can confidently say, best ideas win!
- Currently 10 people with 7 nationalities, this is a place to shape our own work culture and serve global markets.
- Full-time employees participate in value increase of the company (employee stock programme) Having started at TUM (Technical University of Munich), we are connected well in the ecosystem and are surrounded with brightest minds.
- Speaking of Munich, we are based in a top10 worth-to-live-in cities in Europe. Flexible work hours.
- At phelas, we care about results and achieving our goals, not about being present 9-5. Hybrid workplace / home-office:
- As much as we enjoy on-site collaboration and working on hardware, we also know that diving deep into tasks is easier when undistracted.
- Transparent communication: This is the foundation of phelas’ positive work-environment. We share highs and lows and ensure effective flow of information.
phelas' Commitment to Inclusive Employment"
phelas is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees and welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of roots , colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, neurodivergency, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.