Job Description: We are seeking a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Associate to help in all aspects of phelas’ recruitment process. You will partner with all existing team members and gain broad exposure to all business areas by accelerating our growth trajectory. Being a pro-active communicator, you easily connect with external people and engage them for our mission. Ideally, you already possess some experience with HR & recruiting topics as well as company culture. The abilities to self-organize, critically prioritize, and being proactive and team-oriented are key attributes.
Innovate with phelas
phelas Job Offers
Who are we?
At phelas, we’re innovating the future of energy storage with Aurora and Catalyst. Aurora, our containerized Liquid Air Energy Storage (LAES) solution, is designed to reshape the energy storage landscape. Meanwhile, Catalyst, our trailblazing energy storage and green hydrogen planning tool, is streamlining the pathway to efficient, sustainable energy planning. Together, these solutions are igniting the transition to continuous, 24/7 renewable power, and you can be part of this exciting journey.
What will you do?
- Collect, structure and specify job posts / job ads
- Research, prioritize and reach-out to potential candidates accross all seniority levels
- using several relevant plattforms, such as LinkedIn, xing, indeed and others
- Pre-qualification and documentation of skillsets
- Participate in interviews, both video and personal
- Related project work along the talent acquisition process, such as company culture, employer value proposition, on-boarding process etc.
Who are you?
- Bachelor degrees in Social Sciences or similar field
- First job experience in HR-related topics
- Experience in dealing with simultanious projects
- Fluent English language skills are essential
Nice-to-haves & Big pluses
- Master’s degree in Social Sciences or similar field
- Experience with recruiting and talent acquisition
- Great command of LinkedIn’s search functions
- Experience with start-up work culture
- German language skills is a plus
If you are interested in this position but your previous experience does not perfectly match every point in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway!
What do we offer?
- phelas is a place to grow ideas and strive as a team. We can confidently say, best ideas win!
- Currently 10 people with 7 nationalities, this is a place to shape our own work culture and serve global markets.
- Full-time employees participate in value increase of the company (employee stock programme) Having started at TUM (Technical University of Munich), we are connected well in the ecosystem and are surrounded with brightest minds.
- Speaking of Munich, we are based in a top10 worth-to-live-in cities in Europe. Flexible work hours.
- At phelas, we care about results and achieving our goals, not about being present 9-5. Hybrid workplace / home-office:
- As much as we enjoy on-site collaboration and working on hardware, we also know that diving deep into tasks is easier when undistracted.
- Transparent communication: This is the foundation of phelas’ positive work-environment. We share highs and lows and ensure effective flow of information.
phelas' Commitment to Inclusive Employment"
phelas is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees and welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of roots , colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, neurodivergency, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.