You are enthusiastic about making a positive impact in the energy transition? You’re keen to understand customer‘s energy challenges over the next decade? You want to work with an amazing team and enable renewable energy adoption worldwide? Our energy storage solutions are uniquely suited to solve large parts of the global energy storage problems, and we are looking for support in our team.
Innovate with phelas
phelas Job Offers
Who are we?
At phelas, we’re innovating the future of energy storage with Aurora and Catalyst. Aurora, our containerized Liquid Air Energy Storage (LAES) solution, is designed to reshape the energy storage landscape. Meanwhile, Catalyst, our trailblazing energy storage and green hydrogen planning tool, is streamlining the pathway to efficient, sustainable energy planning. Together, these solutions are igniting the transition to continuous, 24/7 renewable power, and you can be part of this exciting journey.
What will you do?
- As a young and growing team, we have many interesting tasks to be done! We will be happy to get to know you better!
- Make more renewable energy production possible to save our planet!
Who are you?
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. Any additional EU language would be a plus.
- Will-do attitude
- Your unique superpower not listed here – if you think you’re qualified for the role, please apply here.
What do we offer?
- phelas is a place to grow ideas and strive as a team. We can confidently say, best ideas win!
- Currently 10 people with 7 nationalities, this is a place to shape our own work culture and serve global markets.
- Full-time employees participate in value increase of the company (employee stock programme) Having started at TUM (Technical University of Munich), we are connected well in the ecosystem and are surrounded with brightest minds.
- Speaking of Munich, we are based in a top10 worth-to-live-in cities in Europe. Flexible work hours.
- At phelas, we care about results and achieving our goals, not about being present 9-5. Hybrid workplace / home-office:
- As much as we enjoy on-site collaboration and working on hardware, we also know that diving deep into tasks is easier when undistracted.
- Transparent communication: This is the foundation of phelas’ positive work-environment. We share highs and lows and ensure effective flow of information.
Link to the application form: Link
phelas' Commitment to Inclusive Employment"
phelas is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees and welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of roots , colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, neurodivergency, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.